Chiranjeevee Public School,Ranchi was established in June 1996 it is a co-educational English medium preparatory school
The school takes pride in the quality education and its role in the devlopment of children in their formative years. The teachers and staffs are of the view that each child is unique and can reach its full potential if stimulating environment is maintained both at home and school.
In the year 2011 a new branch CHIRANJEEVEE PLAY SCHOOL was established with a new concept of teaching i.e. Thematic Teaching. The curriculum is organized around a thematic centre that can originate in the classroom,the school,the enviroment or the target culture.
- Play Group (2 Yrs +)
- Pre-Nursery (2 ½ Yrs - 3 ½ Yrs)
- Nursery (LKG) (3 ½ Yrs - 4 ½ Yrs)
- Prep (4 ½ Yrs - 5 ½ Yrs)
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00 AM - 12:00 Noon (1st Shift)
- 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM (2nd Shift)
Shift According to Transport Availability
- A wide variety of co - curricular activities - help to enhance IQ level. Reasoning and observation power of the children. These skills provide a foundation for lifelong learning and participation.
- In addition, the school has its own website http://chiranjeeveeplayschool.com/ which also has features to create profiles of students, teachers, parents and alumni as well. School also has its own wifi facility.